Monday 8 March 2010

Monday morning, 5:19

Well in all honesty it was more like 06:19, but in honour of the song title I have used a little creative licence.

Laying on my front, in my bed alone. He's left for work but I need him now. Knees a little apart, arse lifted in the air as my fingers glide down my stomach and over my plump smooth pussy lips; just a little squeeze there... mmm.

A memory stirs. His hands gripping my hips, thick cock buried deep in my arse, his balls grinding against my cunt. Fingers squeeze harder now, one slipping between the folds into warm wetness, sliding over my swollen clit. Oh god, I want him.

My fingers trace slow, languid circles around that sensitive nub, just barely touching it. Disjointed thoughts and images fill my head; the sting of leather meeting soft skin, his hand resting gently on my throat, him whispering in my ear...
"Cum, cum like the slut you are"
I'm lost to my thoughts now, fingers circling faster, pinching tighter. Hips rocking back and forth, nipples grazing the sheet below. I slide a finger inside, my cunt squeezing it tightly. Fingers soaked now, breathing fast, gasping.

I see him laying before me, hands tied over his head. I have one hand, slippery with lube working his cock; teasingly, tormentingly slow as a slide it down to his balls, back up, gripping the head as my thumb flicks over it. The other hand, working a finger in and out of his tight arse, then two fingers. He's close, I stop and just softly squeeze his cock. Not yet....

Two fingers push hard in and out of my dripping pussy - thumb slipping over my clit, back and forth.

I see myself straddling him. Tip of his cock just inside me, making him wait before sliding down it's length, agonisingly slowly till I reach his balls. Then I sit there, cunt stretched round his hard cock, grinding my hips, my clit rubbing against him. My pussy starting to grip him harder, so close... so close.

In my bed, fingers are frantic now, I'm there, just at that point, where I can't go any higher without crashing. I use all my willpower to stop a moment, Just breathe. make it last, make it better. Breathe deep, just a little touch, one stroke, two. There it is again, that precipice. No. I want to hold it here a moment, make this feeling last. Feels so good, aches so bad; so amazing I never want it to end, but also needing desperately to let it go. So much tension now. Nerve endings on fire.

I see him again. Still on his back, eyes closed, lost. Me fucking him with my strap on, my hand pumping his cock in time with my strokes... his head thrown back, every muscle tensed as he cries my name, ropes of cum landing all over his belly and chest...

I've lost all control now - roughly pinching, pulling my clit, rubbing furiously as I gasp and cry out into the pillow My cunt spasms hard, juices flow freely down my thighs My legs shake, I whisper his name. Body trembling as I collapse onto my front, hand still trapped beneath me, between my pussy lips

I ache for his arms to hold me right now.

I sleep... and I dream.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow baby :D dam I all hot and flusted now lol sounds like u had a good time :D I had visions in my head :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so unfair that i'm reading your blog at work. I want to be reading it in the evening, with a glass of wine and a bottle of lube. You're brilliant, and you've made an avid reader of me. Just a shame it took me so long to find this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback. Always very welcome x