Wednesday 19 August 2009

LoveHoney Silencer 2.oh... oh...oh!

Some time ago I suggested to the lovely people at LoveHoney that they should add their 'Silencer' super powerful vibe to their list of 'version 2.0' upgrades. See the thread in question here.

It would seem they liked the idea and I was told to keep an eye out - and I did; at least for a while but it eventually slipped my mind. That is until yesterday when I got an email from the lovely Ruth to say not only had it been made but one was on it's way to me for testing. Yeah!

This morning comes around and the postman duly drops it off to me. First impressions are GOOD people! This is going to be one brilliant toy. Watch this space for my full review once it has undergone through erm 'quality testing'. ;)

J xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback. Always very welcome x