Sunday 9 August 2009

Toys and such...

Following some discussions over at the Orgasm Army at Lovehoney on subjects such as 'How many toys are too many?, I decided to have a sort through my collection. I took some pictures while I was there - as you do!





I adore my glass toys - and will go into this in more detail at a later date for those curious about them. I have a few; but there will be more added very soon *yay*






My treasured floggers and paddles. Although I must admit, the best implement at our disposal is definitely his hand. I do love him spanking me by hand.






Sometimes, just sometimes, I need putting in my place...









To quote a favourite line form a review I once read; "Anything will go anywhere with a bit of liquid silk" Yep, pretty much! Lubes, warming oils & massage oils. Not really sex toys - more like essentials I'd say:


~~~


So, that's the current collection. No doubt I'll be adding to it and modifying it. It's my little addiction :)

As Rizzo one said; "There are worse things I could do..."

xx




5 comments:

  1. You need a bigger size of Liquid Silk!

    It's all about the bigger, pump action size

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! but I do hun, still in the bedroom - that was the content of one washbag - would have taken all day to dig out all the bottles ;)

    We'll not mention the incident when the kids found them and I ended up with several bottles over the carpets - hence they stay locked away now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha fair enough, I did think it was a very small bottle for someone with so many toys! I can't stand non-pumpy lube bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some collection! Why 3 of the purple jewel vibes though?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were a free gift with orders over £30/£50 at the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback. Always very welcome x