Sunday 28 February 2010

A tale of two toys...

Review: Evolved Bottle Rocket Waterproof Apollo Mini Vibrator


This may read much like a 'our song' letter off the radio... let me explain.

I loved my trusty old ladyfinger. She was my old friend, together for a long time, but she was not waterproof, nor did she have a sleek, smooth touch finish. My eyes began to wander. she was left in the drawer more often than not.

So, one day I did it, I moved over to the new-fangled ladyfinger 2.0. It was love at first vibe - for a while. Then trouble hit paradise. The cracks began to show, literally. If I tightened the cap enough to stop the water getting in, it split and the water got through anyway. I went through three in a matter of months. The love affair, sadly, was over. I was jaded and and doubted I'd ever find a replacement.

Then, one day I saw it. DOTD - Evolved bottle rocket. Small; check. Smooth; check. waterproof; check. Also - half price. I had to try, once more.

I was blown way. Presented in the most adorable plastic bottle, this vibe just oozed effortless style. I had opted for the black version and it's sleek curves and tasteful silver touches give it the appearance of a far most expensive toy.

A dream to use as well, easy to replace the batteries - simple single button. Reliably waterproof too - a match made in heaven. I am hooked. The vibes are just right - only one speed, but that doesn't matter as that gently pointed tip carries them to just were I want them.

It took me a while, but I've found my ladyfinger-match.

*I deliberately don't post all my reviews here, although I link to them all from my reviews page (above) but some I chose to for whatever reason. This is one of them.


J xx

1 comment:

  1. A great review, thanks - I have the True Love by Evolved [see link below] and really love it too :)

    http://www.nymphetaminekiss.com/2009/08/review-evolved-novelties-true-love.html

    LF x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback. Always very welcome x