Thursday 5 July 2012

Proudly made in the UK

Inspired by the competition at Just Pleasure Me to celebrate and showcase British talent and manufacture, I took and edited this photograph. Comprising items made either my myself or other artists right here in the UK for my wedding in December 2010.  Plus a cheeky addition from Rocks Off, also made in the UK.

You can see what it is all about and view the other entries here.  If you feel inspired yourself, why not go ahead and post your own, competition or not it would be great to see what other British talent is out there.




140mm Soft tip bullet vibrator by Rocks Off
Mini top hat with veil (bespoke) by Topper Hats
Snowflake headband tiara by Tiaras and Tantrums
Comb tiara, flowers, stationery, necklace and earrings all designed and made by myself. 

Why not checkout the others?  Click the button below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback. Always very welcome x