Monday 27 June 2011

6.15am. 75° Fahrenheit and climbing...


Oh yes.  Our three whole days of summer are upon us.  It was already heating up when I woke at 5.30am and by 6.15 it was 75° Fahrenheit / 23° Celsius outside my flat and climbing rapidly.  Not in my bed though.  Crisp cotton sheets and the fan on all night.  My skin was wonderfully cool to the touch.  Wouldn't you like to stroke, to find out?  Maybe watch the goosebumps raise on my flesh as you draw your warm lips over me?  Come snuggle up, we can relax here a while in the cool breeze.  Press against me, your heat will be a delicious contrast.

Soon enough no doubt it'll get uncomfortably warm here too.  Never mind.  There is always ice in the freezer...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback. Always very welcome x