Monday 1 February 2010

A question from my formspring.me account...

This is relevant I feel to today's thoughts, so I will add it here:


What was the first time you really felt yourself let go during sex and knew what you had been missing?
This isn't going to be a straight-forward answer I'm afraid, but please bear with me.

It is hard for me to pin-point any one exact time as my early sexual experiences were actually pretty good as they go. I was ready for it my first time and with someone I was able to let go totally with, it happened very naturally. I was quite young to be honest, just 15.

If anything, there have been times over the years when I have had to re-learn how to let go. I've far more hang-ups and insecurities now, than I did when I was less experienced.

I think one huge turning point was when I realised my submissive side and embraced it. That was a real eye opener which took sex to another level for me.

The final major example I can think of was when I first met my other half. He affects me in a way I can't find words for, but along with my first time as a subby, would probably be what you are asking about.

I think those have been the two main turning points in my sexual life.

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback. Always very welcome x